Air conveyor, also called asair conveying system, or air flow conveyor, orpneumatic conveyor, or pneumatic conveying system, is designed to convey empty PET, HDPE or other lightweight plastic bottles and are most often installed between the bottle blowing machine, bottle unscrambler or de-palletizer and the filling machine. Air conveying system conveys empty plastic bottles by the neck of the bottles instead of by the base of the bottles.
Air conveyors are ideal for conveying plastic bottles or containers quickly and efficiently in high speed bottling lines. The air conveyor is a buffer link between the downstream and upstream packing machines, with max. production capacity at 72,000 bottles per hour.During the transport, bottles are held by their necks, the air conveyor is equipped with adjustable guard-rail which makes the conveyor compatible with bottles of different designs. Height of conveyors can also be adjusted.
- Bottles can be moved in any direction – horizontally, vertically, around corners, and across long distances;
- Capable to be adjusted for different type of bottle neck;
- Gentle handling means improved bottle integrity;
- Precise neck and bottle guide alignment improves bottle stability;
- Low friction means less bottle jams;
- Quiet bottle transfer and delivery;
- PLC controlled;
- Highly efficient fan unit;
- Automatic pressure control system and reliable ultrasonic sensors;
- HEPA or ULPA filters are available upon customer request;
- Rail adjustment with pneumatic cylinder;
- Floor mounted or ceiling mounted installations for customer choice.